Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke seal Paint after the Fire damage


This Fire damaged residential property in Manchester, NH was the result of a fusebox caught on fire in the basement. Notice of serious smoke and soot damage in ... READ MORE



Fire damaged basement


This fire damaged basement in Manchester, NH was the result of extension cord caught on fire. The fire department showed up and put the fire out. SERVPRO of Man... READ MORE



Smoke damaged garage


This smoke damaged garage in Manchester, NH was the result of electric wire caught on fire. Smoke traveled behind the walls and floors. Soot covered on walls an... READ MORE



Fire damage at Manchester residential house.


This fire happened in the basement. Extension cord caught on fire. Customer called SERVPRO of Manchester-East restoration team to go and do the restoration serv... READ MORE



Residential Electrical Fire


These photos were from an electrical fire, an appliance malfunction. The ceiling,walls, floors and even some content got burned. The fire damage combined with t... READ MORE



Fuse box caught on fire in the basement


This fire was the result of a fuse box catching fire. The blaze was so hot it actually melted some of the plastic and content to the walls and floor. The before... READ MORE