Fire damaged basement
This fire damaged basement in Manchester, NH was the result of extension cord caught on fire. The fire department showed up and put the fire out. SERVPRO of Manchester-East got a call from the customer and did an initial job inspection with fast response. This before and after picture of dry ice blasting was taken only four days after the initial inspection.
SERVPRO of Manchester-East utilizes various cleaning and deodorizing products and procedures to remove smoke residues from ceilings, walls, floors, and components attached to those surfaces. Dry ice blasting is one of the effective methods of getting out the charcoal from the wood framing during the fire restoration.
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Manchester home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
Call SERVPRO of Manchester-East at (603)-669-7733.